Pictures Transcend All Languages

I sometimes become discouraged that so many Pet Shop Boys fans speak languages other than English and I'm sure there are many of you who feel the same way. So I do post a lot of photos. These are some more of my favourites. I hope you enjoy them. For anyone out there who wonders, I'm Canadian and have a healthy attitude toward sex and sexual persuasion, unlike some Americans who have denounced the Boys because of their sexuality, which makes no sense to me whatsoever. I wish they would come here to play shows, because just because we live next door to America, it doesn't mean that we share a lot of ideas and opinions that they do. Having said that, here are some more pictures:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sensation: A Novel----A Good Idea Or Not? You Decide

Who Cares? A Poem