Some Pet Shop Boys Levity To Show I Have A Healthy (Albeit Quirky) Sense Of Humour
![]() |
| There's Madonna---front and centre as always |
![]() |
| Neil looking happy and contented. A nice change from the ultra-serious face he and Chris favour |
![]() |
| One of my absolutely favourite Pet Shop Boys pictures, even with the leather. (PETA will kill me lol) |
![]() |
| There's this very odd belief that Neil and Chris took the name Pet Shop Boys from an extremely disturbing practise of stuffing hamsters up one's bottom. |
![]() |
| I've heard that Chris is a fan of Pringles crisps |
![]() |
| I've never heard about this treat, but it likely tastes better than it looks |
![]() |
| Neil and Chris, looking for all the world like high school kids. I wonder if they ever still get carded? |
![]() |
| These crazy-eyed devil dolls have scared me for years. If I turn my back, they'd kill me in my sleep |
![]() |
| Evidently, this video for Domino Dancing with its not exactly subtle homoerotic overtones got the boys in hot water, In America that is. |
![]() |
| Neil looking adorable in this lurid and frightening version of Opportunities |
![]() |
| Looking a bit like a young Robert Redford |
![]() |
| Even before I saw this gorgeous backside, I'd been an ardent fan of this follically challenged Mr.Clean |
![]() |
| It looks as if you're going to take off and fly, Neil |
![]() |
| Here's a happy fan sandwiched between Neil and Chris. |
![]() |
| That can is bigger than this little fella. In the unlikely event that he's guzzling the real thing it's still better than smoking weed . |
![]() |
| OMG. I thought that was a stuffed monkey behind Neil, but it's actually Chris. |
![]() |
| I don't think there will be a torrential downpour inside, Neil |
![]() |
| Is he gorgeous or what? |
![]() |
| Neil stares at the person taking a picture of the guys and says, "See how busy I am?' |
![]() |
| Chris, you keep going about with that silly disco ball. I think you've milked that edgy look enough |
![]() |
| I can't believe that Neil and Chris may have ended up using this as their "Badass" look. |
![]() |
| I enlarged this picture of Neil, so you are more able to see the written words. Gets pretty personal, I think, |

























Comments
Post a Comment