Some Original Songs By the East Enders

 Alan, I overheard you talking on the phone
And was just appalled by what I was hearing.                                          
I feel as though my heart  turned to stone.
Assure me that you are not what I'm fearing


You asked why I'm so enraged
It's as plain as the nose on your face.
The two of you aren't even engaged
You're nothing but a public disgrace.


I'm worn thin with your drama queen stuff
How many times can you embarrass us all?
You need to  know we've had quite enough
Find somewhere else to live and don't stall.


You act as if you were born yesterday
Stomping your feet and creating a scene
You cannot hide now. Social media's at play
Just turn off your webcam. Wipe your life clean.

Okay, now you must know what I've been saying.
I've been talking of your liberation from pain.
Your partners aren't helping. This price you are paying
Will only hurt you and watch as you circle the drain.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sensation: A Novel----A Good Idea Or Not? You Decide

Who Cares? A Poem